Wonders of Whitehall Walk
Discover the lost Tudor palace of Whitehall
A popular guided walk introducing you to the Wonders of Whitehall.
Explore the historical district of Whitehall see the iconic Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, uncover the secrets behind notorious British monarchs and marvel at world-renowned architecture and learn their evocative and sometimes surprising history.
Immerse yourself in the history-rich commentary presented to you by your tour guide Hazel or Ian. Explore what Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln and Nelson Mandela have in common, visit filming locations used in blockbuster films such as 'Harry Potter', Ghostbusters and Da Vinci Code.
- Discover Medieval London to present day
- Follow in the footsteps of Pepys, Ian Fleming and Winston Churchill
- Qualified guide
- Start: Westminster Station, exit 1 (Westminster Pier)
- Duration: 90 mins | Step-free access: yes
- Suitable for all age groups.
Registered Office: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ