Roman London Walk
Discover the history hidden beneath our feet
Explore London’s origins on this ninety-minute walk through the heart of the Roman city. We will look at both hugely impressive remains, and intriguing smaller parts of Londinium that most people just don’t know about.
We will look at why the city grew where it did, meet some of its inhabitants, and find out how it later became almost empty.
The sheer size of Roman London was truly impressive. Come along and discover the monumental history hidden beneath our feet.
- Discover Roman London in the City of London
- See hugely impressive remains
- Learn how Londinium was created and deserted
- Ian, Qualified City of London guide
- Start: Tower Hill
- End: Noble Street
- Duration: 90 mins | Step-free access: no
- Suitable for all age groups.
Registered Office: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ