We are Covid-19 Secure
Updated: 26 Oct 2020
We know you are itching to get out and make the most of London.
Get your tickets for your London walking tours booked because we are good to go!
The health of our customers and staff is our top priority. We have put special measures in place to keep all our guests safe.
We have limited the number of public walks and private tours and have reduced the number of people on our walking tours in order to provide the safest experience.
- only 100% outdoor walking tours available
- attendees are requested to wear masks (unless exempt)
- groups of 10 people maximum (public walks only, private tours limit remains at 30)
- social distancing to be practised
- tour guides will wear voice amplifiers and visors
The 'We’re Good To Go' Industry Standard mark means:
- our business has followed government guidelines, (section 2.2.2)
- has a Risk Assessment in place
- has a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing
Social Distancing - Guests will be from one household / support bubble. Wearing face masks for our tour guides while delivering an easily audible tour / treasure hunt is impractical. Guests are requested to wear face masks whilst keeping a safe distance 1 metre from your tour guide / treasure hunt host. If face masks are not worn by guests, a distance of 2 metres in requested.
Wellness Checks - Our tour guides receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you, anyone in your group or your tour guide is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to reschedule your tour/treasure hunt or provide a gift card which will be valid for 2 years from the date of cancellation.
Copyright London Guided Walks and Treasure Hunts